Thursday, May 26, 2016

The Best Travel Agency in Patna, Bihar that I love to travel with.

I have been a frequent traveller due to my job in sales, on occasional events needed travel services in patna, Bihar. While living in patna had encountered many travel agents for flight ticket booking, car rental and yes sometimes holiday package deals.

Recently I came across a travel agent in patna called Travelia Holidays. After I got the price for car rental and few holiday packages I was amazed, So I got quote for few Holiday Packages from Travelia Holidays and booked a tour package a short one from this travel agency. This was a domestic holiday package I got great price and I am now amazed with the service that I got from this awesome travel agency in Patna. TraveliaHolidays just rocked my trip and I am very impressed with the team of Travelia.

Best Travel Agent in Patna
Based on my experience so far in 3 months every time I need any travel related service I go with Travelia Holidays and I recommend Travelia Holidays as best travel agency in patna. Some of my friends who have tried other travel agents service have now given me positive feedback about this company. One more thing they offer occasional discounts and deals on holidays packages to get these deals you can follow their facebook page. Will share some insights from the tour package I booked with TraveliaHolidays.com in my next post.
Share:

3 comments:

  1. Haven't tried Travelia Holidays but another good FLIGHT ticket booking portal is AnaJana.com book instant cheap flight tickets on discount.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried Travelia Holidays and get good deal from this company.Booked Packages for Thailand tour and get amazing deal, prices for package was cheapest among all other travel agents in Patna. And services was too good. Overall we all enjoyed our trip so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now for our all Corporate Booking we assign traveliaholidays.com as our travel partner just because of its good & cheapest rate with prompt customer support.We can say that Travelia Holidays is the best travel agency in Patna Bihar in terms of services and variety of Holiday packages. Its a travel company in Patna and once you visited travelia office you realize that its really a professional company with full professional team. Travelia team is very much specialized in International tour packages.
    We recommend Traveliaholidays.com to our many channel partners and all are satisfied with its services.

    ReplyDelete